Friday 10 July 2015

Yiquanhuabanyiulu: Composition complete

     After a hard few days the composition is complete. While looking for a background I came across photos of Zhangjiajie National Forest Park, world famous for its hundreds of vertical pillars of rock which for me really hit home with the vibe of the Treacy city which is that the designs reflect patterns and structures in nature. So a mountain range that is the opposite, resembling an urban environemnt, seemed like a perfect fit.

    Its unlikely the Chinese government would actually build a city i nthe heart of the park, but such is one of the liberating things about fiction. Who knows, this might not be a unique sight if you look though China hard enough. It is a very big and diverse country.

1 comment:

  1. well done, Mark! A couple of things then: could you remove the 'fade-in from blur' when you send the file to me, as I may need the maximum amount of footage for the reel... and could you send it to me via Wetransfer, or Dropbox etc, so I've got it in readiness for Monday morning, Thanks so much - looking epic :)

    ReplyDelete