Monday 2 November 2015

Forge Narrative Project: Logo Design

  After making progress on the character project today I looked at polishing up Forge Studios' logo/title. From the start I had looked into the idea of looking like metal, something that would genuinely look straight out of a gorge or smithy's mould. When it came to lighting I had the idea come to be that the light could be centred around the glow of the O. And to give more definition I added some edge lights within the interior of the letters.

  I chose to work on this one because this was the typeface the group was most agreed-upon with using. Hopefully what I have created goes a little way towards alleviating the feel that the flat colour design was more suited towards something formal like a law firm as opposed to something for a creative design studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment