In Friday's animation class we were introduced to follow-through animation - the process where once a sequence has been created, other features are added. For my blob I decided to give it floppy bunny ears as these would have been the most interesting variation to see animated while the blob is flying though the air. At first I created a 12fps animation but I thought it was a little choppy so I tried 15 frames per second. I also used the time on Friday to convert my other two sequences into 15fps videos.
My main complaint so far is the time-consuming nature of drawing each frame, which an expected thing within the industry. But the result afterwards often feels extremely satisfying even if it is a very brief sequence.