Wednesday 6 January 2016

Personal Work: Sketching a Skyscraper City

   Currently playblasting what I can make for the Narrative project. Since I neglected to add update screenshots, I decided tonight's update could be some more sketchbook work.

  Currently exited for the Adaptation project that I will receive a brief for tomorrow. Thinking about what the project could focus on I have considered maybe looking at a cityscape. These drawings were for an idea, long ago for a city partially inspired by Coruscant from Star Wars. However one of the focuses I put on this idea was a case of "could it work", so I considered the tier system to allow sunlight to reach the lower levels and reduce stress on the foundations. These elevated ground planes could be used for farms and parks in order to make the city more livable.

No comments:

Post a Comment