Monday 9 March 2015

Maya Tutorials: Can Exchange And Nonlinear Deformers

    Today we worked on some more animation. The first half of the lesson was dedicated to the use of locators in order to transfer objects between other objects, with each locator acting like a magnet - one one inside the can, one inside the can but static and two connected to the palms of the two hands. Once I got into their use I felt fairly comfortable using them.


    The other half of the session was spent understanding the use of deformers in animation. With these animation classes I have been wondering about which of these animation principles I will find myself using for the Fantastic Voyage project, in particular the use of the wave deformer in case I go with the idea of having malaria parasites passing though the barrier of cell membranes.

No comments:

Post a Comment