Tuesday 3 March 2015

Soundscape Submissions



My three final soundscapes. Despite my best attempts to refine the volume, the tracks still seem a little quiet, so viewers should their master volume sliders accordingly.


    I discovered that when videos are made with Adobe's Premiere Pro rather than After Effects, I can upload much more high-fidelity video clips that are much, much smaller in filesize.


    This video is a collection of my cropped and postprocessed sounds, of which there are 43 in total according to Windows explorer which made it slightly impractical to upload each one separately. In order to fit them on the blog I assembled them in After Effects then compressed the files in Adobe Media Encoder after upping the volume a little in Premiere Pro. So hopefully the sounds should be a lot clearer on lower-volume machines.

No comments:

Post a Comment