Monday, 23 March 2015

Mosquito Development: Orthographs



    Taking advantage of render times on a Maya tutorial I decided to work on orthographic designs for my mosquito so that I can get around to building it in Maya over this week. I decided it was important as I estimate this to be the most complicated prop in the animation so I will need to set time aside for building it. I will see later this week if this is enough to build it or if I will need to reduce it to line-art to construct it effectively.

    I went this direction for two reasons: For production art purposes and it allowed me to easily block out the shapes of the thing. The front Orthograph is missing its head but that was so I could work out what the neck was doing.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to seeing this come to life!

    ReplyDelete