Monday 24 November 2014

Zoatrope - Santa And The Naughty Boy

    On Friday I managed to get the final frames for my zoatrope animation completed and I'd say I'm about 2/3 of the way there. My next plan is to colour these frames in on Photoshop which should not take as long with the right application of layers and a brush but this being my first photoshop animation not built completely out of screenshots, I cannot say for certain. Another feature I plan to add into the photoshopped clips is a stool. Which theoretically I only need to make one frame for as Santa barely moves from his spot.

    Because of the way the Blogger video player works, I thought it might help to convert it into a GIF. The actual thing might end up possibly twice as fast as this though, so the details I see disappearing from notice are the boy's arms and possibly Santa's expression when the beard snaps back.

Santa msut have infinite patience for this though.

1 comment: